Thursday, April 9, 2009

EASTER EGGS
I decided on a new tradition for Easter, painting wooden eggs. I decided this would be a good tradition after Mike and I discussed how we don't like to eat hard boiled eggs. I decided it would be fun to paint eggs instead of dying then. This way we can keep the eggs the boys paint, adding to our collection every year. We painted the boys names and the year on the egg, for future references. Tyler and Jack had fun painting their eggs. Jack threw a fit when I tried to help him paint the lower half of his egg, so it is white. Tyler wanted to paint his egg black (his favorite color) he was careful to paint all the white spots so his egg would be completely covered.





2 comments:

JoEllen said...

What a cute idea!!

Marshall Mayhem said...

How fun is that! Your boys are so cute! The eggs look great too. Happy Easter!