Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Dr. Pearson's Pool Party
Saturday morning was Dr. Joe Pearson's annual pool party, we had a great time. It was nice to see all my old coworkers, and remember the good times I had working for Dr Pearson. The party was great and the boys were tired when we left. Friends, fun, music, prizes, mini beach balls, fake tattoos, food, the pool, what more could you ask for?



We played dodge ball with all these mini beach ball, the boys loves it. We even got to bring one home with us.
I didn't want to get my hair wet, so Dr. Joe was kind enough to take Tyler down the water slide. Tyler kept asking him to go again, I think they went 4-5 times. Tyler loved it.
Jack loved the food, the balls, and of course hated the water.
Dr. Pearson is an awsome orthodontist if anyone is in need of straight teeth.

No comments: