Monday, March 21, 2011

Life

Perhaps I'm not the only mother and wife who feels like life and all I do is for them.  I sometimes wonder what the real purpose of being in these relationships is. I often feel like I have lost myself  in the constant need of others, it is exhausting. There so much to learn so much to go through.  Perhaps the real meaning in life, is to learn from our families how to be more like Christ, learn to see others as he sees them, learn to love regardless of other choices, learn to be unselfish. I have a lot to figure out, just feel like I need to catch my breath and take a moment.  I'm thankful for the constance of the gospel in my life, for the guidance and solid foundation it gives me.  If nothing else I know God lives that I am his child and he loves me and has a plan for me.

No comments: