Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Things I Am Thankful For
Today I have been reflecting, and thinking about what I am thankful for. Here they are (not in order). I am soooooo thankful for my wonderful husband, he is a good man, Mike provides so well for our family, he truly gives us everything we could ever want or need. I am thankful for my two beautiful boys, it is a joy to be their mom. Tyler and Jack teach me something new everyday. Who couldn't be thankful for the wonderful country that I am blessed to live in? I am grateful I am an American. I have been blessed with wonderful parents, grandparents, and great grandparents. I am thankful for a beautiful home. I am fortunate enough to have my own car. Friends, my own friends, and my children's friends.
Well I could go on all day, indeed I am blessed. Take a minute to think about all your blessings, and the things you have to be thankful for.




2 comments:

Marshall Mayhem said...

Thanks for the reminder! You're picture is so cute! You guys still look very cute together!

ArizonaLewis said...

you look amaaaazing in that picture. mike looks pretty good too. can i watch you guys make out sometime?