Thursday, September 10, 2009

Baby 3's Sex

My cute friend Kayla is studying to be an ultrasound tech. so I volunteered to let them practice on me. I had a lot of fun and it was a nice and long ultrasound, which I loved because it never gets old looking at the cute little baby growing inside of you (it makes all the crap that goes with pregnancy worth it). I guess I won't get to decorate the guest room in purple pink orange , and giraffe print, I will have to settle for super heroes and sports again. All I can say is I am going to be the best mother in law in the whole world, cause that is the only way I will ever get a daughter. Mike really does have all boys in him. :) ha ha. Baby boy three is healthy, and a little wiggle worm, I can't wait to meet him.










2 comments:

Tiff G. said...

maybe you'll get a girl next time ;)
congrats on a healthy baby boy!!!

ArizonaLewis said...

wow. these pictures are so great! i love the profile. i bet you're so excited.